Sunday, October 16, 2005

wHITe

I am white now. It feels like if I was just born. it's been what?... 6 days? And they seem as a whole life
I always think pain will be with me for so long, but it always leaves even before I can get used to it: I didn't want him to leave my heart. I miss him often. I can see us in my mind while I look to nowhere, then he comes to me.
I miss his kiss and his hug. I miss the smell, I miss the taste, the smile, and those times when he said he already knew I am not as stupid as I want people to think I am -confusing is a weapon too, isn't it?
I miss his calls in my phone ... it has been ringing as crazy lately but his name is never on the screen. And while there's always someone else I start feeling the miss of him

what we had was as perfect as it was empty
sweet and easy, sudden. every moment was even more perfect than the last one: always lights, always music background, always beautyness around.
CInemA with a ghost
but after 7 days pain is just gone
he wanted me to "suffer" more -I discovered- but problem is that my life is a non-stop roller coaster. I have no time enough to get used to a certain situation when something even more weird happens. It is always crazy and bizarre

Hey! Les dije que he tenido la casa para mi todo el finde, y que además en mi país el lunes es fiesta?haha, ni se imaginan, planes malvados: todas mis amigas a dormir aca! No fiesta acá porque la fiesta ha sido, y seguirá siendo en otro lado -donde no me toque a mi limpiar en la mañana- pero mi casa es un hotel!

La semana:

  • my hair will remain black till my next crazy attempt to become red haired
  • curriculum vitae
  • financial stuff
  • band and job - vamos a ver que pasa
  • end of month: thesis :)))))))))
  • I AM ME!
Everything is my-ok again

3 comments:

  1. Que te puedo decir Bonita,
    que no suene vacio, que no suene a cliche, creo que nada...
    Sólo que algunas veces cuando estoy muy triste, practico a mirar sonriendo el cielo cuando camino, es un poco difícil porque no sabes bien por donde caminas, así que si lo intentas hazlo con cuidado...

    Gracias por tus abrazos de café,
    otro para ti.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He doesn't deserve your sadness, and it's good you changed such a feeling for more interesting things like... keep hangin' on life.
    I'll send you a hug, that might, as I hope, travel thru the whole Atlantic Ocean till your arms.

    Germán

    ReplyDelete